St Pauli Ltd Host Responsibility Policy
We operate within the requirements of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012. The following steps will be taken to minimise the harm from alcohol and promote a safe environment. Our policy is to sell and supply alcohol in a responsible and professional manner via our website - www.stpauli.co.nz.
St Pauli Ltd holds a remote off-licence and sells alcohol through our website. Alcohol is delivered to the buyer via a delivery service. The property at 1427 Moutere Highway, Upper Moutere 7175, New Zealand, is closed to the public.
We will prevent the sale of alcohol to minors:
- It is against the law to sell and supply alcohol to minors, under 18 years of age.
- The patron is responsible for ensuring that access to our site is not illegal or prohibited and is in compliance with New Zealand laws. If the patron is purchasing alcohol from our website in New Zealand, they must be 18 years of age or over. Should requested they must be able to provide sufficient evidence of that entitlement (e.g. a current NZ Driver’s License or current Passport or HANZ 18+ card) prior to or upon delivery of the products. Notwithstanding the above St Pauli Vineyard may refuse to fulfil orders at our sole discretion.
- Upon entry into our website stpauli.co.nz an age restriction barrier is in place. The customer will be redirected from our page should they select under 18 years. An age restriction barrier warning is also in place at the shopping cart before purchase is allowed.
- We will not encourage or promote the rapid consumption of alcohol or consumption of an excessive volume of alcohol.
- We will not promote significant discounts or specials.
Display of Off-Licence
- We display our off licence, host responsibility policy, and duty manager’s certificate on our website; both at the bottom of the Home Page via a link and on our Terms of Service page.
- This host responsibility policy is available on our website.
We are proud to safely supply alcohol in New Zealand and we thank you for your support.
St Pauli Ltd